Below are a variety of articles that are useful and informative to all taxpayers.
We have also arranged for you to download the IRS publication 17, a 300 page booklet designed for ordinary taxpayers who wish to prepare their own tax returns. Changes for the current tax year are usually found on the first 5 pages.
You can also look up almost any tax question by checking the index found at the very beginning of Publication 17. If you are not comfortable after exploring Publication 17, please contact us immediately. WE CAN HELP YOU!
- Special Tax Forms 101
- The Biggest Tax Mistake You Are Making
- How New Same-Sex Marriage Laws Are Impacting Taxes
- 5 Tax Deductions to Keep Track Of
- It’s Never Too Early to Prepare for Next Year’s Tax Return
- How Moving to Another State Affects Your Taxes
- How to Survive an IRS Audit
- How to Invest Your Tax Return
- 3 Reasons Your Tax Return Might be Audited
- 3 Things to Know If You Filed for an Extension on Your Tax Return