Below are a variety of articles that are useful and informative to all taxpayers.
We have also arranged for you to download the IRS publication 17, a 300 page booklet designed for ordinary taxpayers who wish to prepare their own tax returns. Changes for the current tax year are usually found on the first 5 pages.
You can also look up almost any tax question by checking the index found at the very beginning of Publication 17. If you are not comfortable after exploring Publication 17, please contact us immediately. WE CAN HELP YOU!
- April 15 Countdown & Last Minute Tax Tips
- Tax Breaks for New Parents
- Inheritance & Estate Tax 101
- Making Sense of Tricky Tax Terms: AGI vs. Taxable Income, Dividends, Exemptions & Deductions
- Understanding Obamacare’s Hardship Exemption
- February 2014 Tax Deadlines
- Will Inflation Affect Your 2014 Taxes?
- Is Your Small Business Taking Advantage of Tax Deductions?
- 15 Ways To Get Audited By The IRS
- 5 Best Apps for Tax Time