Below are a variety of articles that are useful and informative to all taxpayers.
We have also arranged for you to download the IRS publication 17, a 300 page booklet designed for ordinary taxpayers who wish to prepare their own tax returns. Changes for the current tax year are usually found on the first 5 pages.
You can also look up almost any tax question by checking the index found at the very beginning of Publication 17. If you are not comfortable after exploring Publication 17, please contact us immediately. WE CAN HELP YOU!
- How Unemployment Benefits Affect Your Taxes
- How Do Taxes Affect My Credit?
- Gluten-Free? You Might Qualify for a Tax Deduction!
- Keep These in Mind for Next Year – Tax Deductions You Might Have Missed
- Which States Are Tax-Friendliest?
- Wondering What to Do with Your Tax Refund? Invest It!
- What NOT to Do on Your Taxes
- What Same-Sex Couples Need to Know About Filing Their Taxes
- Tax Records You Should Keep – And the Ones You Can Toss
- Last Minute Tax Tips