Below are a variety of articles that are useful and informative to all taxpayers.
We have also arranged for you to download the IRS publication 17, a 300 page booklet designed for ordinary taxpayers who wish to prepare their own tax returns. Changes for the current tax year are usually found on the first 5 pages.
You can also look up almost any tax question by checking the index found at the very beginning of Publication 17. If you are not comfortable after exploring Publication 17, please contact us immediately. WE CAN HELP YOU!
- How To Prevent The IRS From Delaying Your Refund
- October 15th Extension Deadline
- Tax Tips If You Are Accused of Tax Fraud
- Beware Of Phony Tax Collection Letters
- Last Minute Tax Tips
- Tax Tips: Audit Red Flags
- Tax Tips For Those That Recently Changed Their Names
- What Triggers An IRS Audit?
- Taxpayers: Protect Yourself From Identity Theft
- The Best Way To Get The IRS On The Phone