Below are a variety of articles that are useful and informative to all taxpayers.
We have also arranged for you to download the IRS publication 17, a 300 page booklet designed for ordinary taxpayers who wish to prepare their own tax returns. Changes for the current tax year are usually found on the first 5 pages.
You can also look up almost any tax question by checking the index found at the very beginning of Publication 17. If you are not comfortable after exploring Publication 17, please contact us immediately. WE CAN HELP YOU!
- Everything You Need to Know About FATCA
- Which Is Better: Tax Credits or Tax Deductions?
- What Happens If You Don’t File Your Taxes?
- Tax Breaks for Going Green
- Tax Tips for Homeowners
- Filing for Divorce? 5 Important Tax Tips
- Special Tax Forms 101
- The Biggest Tax Mistake You Are Making
- How New Same-Sex Marriage Laws Are Impacting Taxes
- 5 Tax Deductions to Keep Track Of