Whether you are a U.S. Citizen living abroad or a foreign national living in the United States, your tax situation will be complicated. Every country has their own unique system of taxation, and the IRS treats each country differently; some more favorably than others. Likewise, if you are a foreign national working in the United States, your native country may or may not have a taxation agreement with the U.S. If you’re not careful you may end up being “double taxed” by two or more countries. R&G Brenner won’t let that happen.
For decades, R&G Brenner has been advising thousands of expatriate clients. We are continually monitoring and on-top of all law changes for all applicable countries. If you file the following types of tax returns or fall into these categories, you should consider R&G Brenner’s services:
- An Employee or Contractor for the United Nations in the U.S. and/or Abroad
- U.S. Citizen Living and/or Working Abroad
- U.S. Citizen Working for a Foreign Company and/or Receiving Foreign Currency
- Foreign National Working in the U.S.
- Foreign National Working for a U.S. Company Abroad and/or Receiving U.S. Currency
R&G Brenner has CPAs, EAs & other tax professionals across multiple locations ready to assist you with your most complicated expatriate tax related issue. If you’d like to speak to one today, please contact us toll-free at (888) APRIL-15 or click on “Book Appointment” above.