Below are a variety of articles that are useful and informative to all taxpayers.
We have also arranged for you to download the IRS publication 17, a 300 page booklet designed for ordinary taxpayers who wish to prepare their own tax returns. Changes for the current tax year are usually found on the first 5 pages.
You can also look up almost any tax question by checking the index found at the very beginning of Publication 17. If you are not comfortable after exploring Publication 17, please contact us immediately. WE CAN HELP YOU!
Tax Related Articles and Other Tax Tips
- What Are The Effects of the New Trump Tax Cuts?
- 2018 Tax Outlook for R&G Brenner Clients
- IRS Now Accepting All Tax Returns
- Important Tax Information For R&G Brenner Clients
- Will My Refund Be Delayed This Year?
- How To Protect My Financial Information
- Indian Police Arrest 70 In IRS Calling Scam
- 2015 Taxes Due Today! Last Minute Filers Guide
- Tax Season Begins; R&G Brenner Promotions Extended
- Do Unemployment Benefits Affect Your Tax Return?