If you usually do not file a tax return, click here to register with the IRS for Covid-19 stimulus relief.
Taxpayers who fall into the following categories DO NOT qualify:
- You receive Social Security, Railroad Retirement, or SSDI benefits. The IRS will automatically send you an Economic Impact Payment.
- You have already filed a 2019 federal income tax return.
- Your 2019 gross income exceeded $12,200 ($24,400 for a married couple) or other reasons require you to file a 2019 federal tax return.
- You were married at the end of 2019 and are not submitting information here with your spouse.
- You were not a U.S. citizen or U.S. permanent resident in 2019.
Qualified applicants will be required to enter the following information:
- Full name, current mailing address & email address
- Date of birth & valid Social Security number
- Bank account & routing numbers
- Identity Protection Personal Identification Number (IP PIN) your received from the IRS earlier this year, if you have one
- Driver’s license or state-issued ID, if you have one
- For each qualified child;
- Full name
- Social Security Number or Adoption Taxpayer Identification Number
- Relationship to you or your spouse